WHAT THIS NOTICE COVERS
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Mod1 AG collects personal information. It explains how we use your Personal Data and your rights in relation to that data.
INFORMATION MOD1 AG COLLECTS
Mod1 AG collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- information we collect from you directly
- information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites or services, or view our online advertisements
- information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources
- information we process with our business partners and or clients (Joint Controllers)
- information we process on behalf of our clients (Data Controllers), pursuant of Mod1 AG’s legitimate business interest
The information that Mod1 AG collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop our products and services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Mod1 AG sites may include links to third-party sites. Mod1 AG does not control these third-party sites, and we encourage you to read the Privacy Notice of every site you visit.
USES & INFORMATION SHARING
Mod1 AG uses the information we collect for Mod1 AG’s business purposes such as:
- to provide the services you request
- to tell you about Mod1 AG services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners
- to manage our sites and services
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies. Your data is stored within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information under the following circumstances:
- with our business clients for the provision of professional services such as Data Privacy consultancy, but only if the business client, or we have obtained your consent
- with our third-party service providers who perform Mod1 AG business operations on our behalf
- As part of a sale of an Mod1 AG brand to another company
- to protect and defend Mod1 AG (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions)
- when required by law and/or government authorities
You have the right not to provide personal information to Mod1 AG, this may mean Mod1 AG are not able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by Mod1 AG.
You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Mod1 AG by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Data by Mod1 AG, if the processing of that data was based on consent.
You have the right to have your Personal Data erased (right to be forgotten), Mod1 AG will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your Personal Data if they have shared it with any third-party during their usual business processes.
You may have the right, in certain circumstances, to have your Personal Data transferred to another company and Mod1 AG will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your Personal Data by Mod1 AG to an appropriate Data Protection Authority.
You have the right not to be subject to automated decisions carried out by Mod1 AG which could include profiling.
You have the right to ask Mod1 AG to rectify any information about you that Mod1 AG process that is incorrect or incomplete
You have the right to request that Mod1 AG stop processing your data in the event of a dispute with Mod1 AG and yourself
You have the right to review Personal Data Mod1 AG hold on you if this does not impact on other individuals’ rights and freedoms
Mod1 AG is committed to working with clients and Data Protection Authorities to resolve any Privacy concern.
Mod1 AG complies with Swiss Data Protection Law, EU Data Protection Law and any other applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
You can contact Mod1 AG to execute your rights as a Data Subject by clicking here.
This notice is reviewed by Mod1 AG on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates.