Compliance Consultant 100%
MOD1 AG is a cybersecurity and privacy risk management consulting firm based in Basel. We offer services to highly regulated business sectors that help our clients reduce risk and maximise return on investment. Our guiding principles of ethics, agility, credibility, and execution excellence ensure consistent value delivery to our clients. Our team of accredited subject matter experts has experience working in the protection of critical information assets to achieve organisational objectives.
What you can expect:
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Cybersecurity and Privacy Compliance Consultant. The role is located in Basel but some work from home is acceptable and expected. The consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients in conducting cybersecurity assessments, identifying vulnerabilities and implementing controls, advising on privacy risk management, and developing cybersecurity and privacy policies and procedures that comply with regulatory requirements. The consultant will also be responsible for developing compliance management workflows and providing guidance on compliance audits.
What you bring:
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and prioritize risks and suggest effective controls.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex information to clients and translate technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance laws and standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, and ISO standards.
- Understanding of and experience in the pharma, biotech and medical diagnostics industries.
- Experience with compliance management workflows and conducting compliance audits to assess the effectiveness of compliance controls.
- Finance knowledge to develop budgets, calculate ROI and provide financial justification for cybersecurity and privacy initiatives.
- Relevant certification in cybersecurity and privacy such as CIPP/E, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or similar.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, such as Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or Privacy.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (at 100%)
- 40-hour week (at 100%)
- Development opportunities
- Mentoring by professionals to develop your skills
- Opportunity for home office and an office in the heart of Basel
MOD1 AG offers a suite of industry-leading cybersecurity, data privacy, risk and compliance consulting services designed to diminish information risk and maximise return on investment. Our success is founded on ethics, agility, credibility and execution excellence – these guiding principles ensure we deliver consistent value to our clients.
We foster trust-based relationships and strive for job satisfaction. We are committed to creating and nurturing a healthy work environment where all team members can flourish.
MOD1 is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability.